- Immigration to Canada
Immigration to Canada
The Canadian government grants permanent residence visas to members of the Family Class and the Economic Class. The Economic Class primarily comprises of professionals and skilled workers under the skilled worker class, the Quebec skilled worker class and the provincial nominee class as well as business immigrants.
Our specialist can help you in any program you chose based on your qualifications immigrate to Canada.
- Live-in Caregiver Program
- Quebec – Selected Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Arranged Employment
- Humanitarian & Compassionate
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program (in some cases)
FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
- Conjugal Partner
- Parents & Grandparents
- Dependent Child & Other
- Investor Program
- Self-Employed Immigration
- Start-up Visa
GET THE DOMINICAN PASSPORT
The leading real estate developer is building a hideaway resort that will rank among the best in its class in the Caribbean. It is located along the picturesque, white sand beach of Douglas Bay and surrounded by Cabrits National Park, an area known for its natural beauty. The resort will consist of 101 rooms and suites and will be developed in complete harmony with the natural landscape.
The resort is the first Government approved real estate project in the Commonwealth of Dominica under the citizenship by investment program. A US$220,000 investment, in addition to the associated government fees (through a limited partnership structure) in the development entitles an investor and their family to apply for citizenship of Dominica. To maintain citizenship, investors are required to hold their qualifying investment for a period of 3 years. A subsequent investor may use the investment unit in support of an application for citizenship on the fifth anniversary of the original investor’s grant of citizenship.
Benefits associated with the citizenship of Dominica:
- Citizenship for life, including an unlimited number of eligible dependents, passed down to generations(applicants are not required to visit or reside on the island)
- Passports are issued in approximately 90-120 days of filing an application
- Dual citizenship is permitted without the requirement to notify the applicant’s home country
- Favorable tax regime – no income, capital gains, inheritance, wealth, or gift tax
- With the currency pegged to the US dollar, a favorable business development environment
- Visa free travel to over 120 countries including the United Kingdom, countries of the Schengen area, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others.
- • Full residency status and the right to work in Dominica
Benefits of investing in this luxury resort:
- An investment share in a 5-star branded hotel
- Investment security with an international developer and reputable partners
- Capital appreciation and income generation opportunity
- Enrollment in the highest tier of Kempinski’s loyalty program, GHA Discovery
- A tax-friendly country providing a favourable business development environment
The “Cabrits Resort Kempinski Dominica” is developed, marketed and sold by Range Capital Partners (Dominica) Limited, a company independent from the Kempinski group,and the “Kempinski” name is used by the developer under a license from Kempinski Hotels SA. The role of the Kempinski group is limited to the management of the hotel. The issue of this Project Overview shall not be deemed to be any form of commitment to proceed with any transaction. In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, no representation or warranty is given by the developer and the hotel operator as to the achievement or reasonableness of any projections, estimates, prospects or returns contained in or which can be inferred from this Project Overview.