What are virtual internships?
Virtual internships are internships that are done online or remotely and offer a great d flexibility and remove the necessity of having to live in a certain geographical location. I get placed with a company and will work under the supervision of a mentor in real proje virtual methods.
What are the benefits of a Virtual Internship?
- A virtual internship is a great way to start your career, improve your skills, be involved i projects and receive mentorship of experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours
- No restriction on locations
- Develop the organizational and IT skills required for success in remote locations
- Build relationship skills essential for remote working arrangements
- Improve your communication skills
- Expand your network and make connections with renowned Australian companies
What the Virtual Internships available
Small groups (3-5 students) will take care of a project-work for a real company, which gives the “rules of engagement” and all conditions. The same company at the end assesses the work done and gives a certificate to the student as a curricular experience.
below some examples of projects:
- Marketing plan for a big brand’s museum;
- Digital marketing plan for a very big 4-star hotel;
- Engineering market analysis for a steel manufacturer;
- Data management and analysis for a leading magazine;
- Designing of luxury consumers’ products.
Don’t forget about our programs in Architecture, Mechatronics, Media and Political Sciences!
Are you a students interested in Fashion, Bioscience, Law or Sport? We have interesting opportunities to share with you and many More!
Our Virtual internships include the following:
- Orientation and clarifications
- Application submission
- Program administration and supervision
- Weekly online Lectures
- weekly Assessment and review
- Final assessment done by the project manager
- Delivery of virtual certificates
- Exit interview and program evaluation session.
- Aged 18 and above
- The internship field requested is directly related to your educational background
- Currently enrolled in a tertiary course (bachelor degree or above), or
- A recent graduate (bachelor degree or above)
- Upper intermediate – advanced English language skills
- Letter of Objectives
- Colour copy of your passport
- Copy of your most current academic transcripts that show your grades
These programs have the most value and are really affordable.
Interested to know more? please do not hesitate to schedule a free counselling session where we can explain to you in details about the programs available. Click her to book you free counselling session